Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you could...

Featured Replies

No...

 

Yes... Don't let GT fool you he is better than either Lopez.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes... Don't let GT fool you he is better than either Lopez.

He's better than Robin... :D

Yes... Don't let GT fool you he is better than either Lopez.

 

I would take Brook Lopez over Love every day of the week...

I would take Brook Lopez over Love every day of the week...

 

I want to play your team. :banana::p

I want to play your team. :banana::p

 

You can get us water... :D

Yes... Don't let GT fool you he is better than either Lopez.

 

Kevin Love is a monster. But, in fairness, I have seen virtually nothing of Stanford.

 

I'm surprise nobody else mentioned Curry.

  • Author

Yikes, my choice of Collison didn't look too great last night. :irked: Hopefully he plays the same against Xavier, although I doubt it.

I would take Brook Lopez over Love every day of the week...

 

No way....

K. Love and if I could steal a 2nd one it would be Augustin or Curry.

No way....

 

I agree, not a chance. :thumb:

K. Love and if I could steal a 2nd one it would be Augustin or Curry.

 

:thumb:

 

If I could take two, I think it would be Love and Curry...what an inside out combination that would be. Plus, both guys are very smart and disciplined.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.