March 21, 200818 yr And... Let's do a survey for UK fans Billy G, or Thad Matta At certain points in everyones career, there has to be someone who has done more. Maybe we can revisit this in 5 or 10 years. I'm not saying Thad's better, but he also took over a program left w/o much talent. Like you said time will tell.
March 21, 200818 yr They did a lot for the team this particular year, but they aren't deserving of having their jersey's hang in Rupp.
March 21, 200818 yr No. Crawford played good for half a season in four years. Bradley gave the effort every time he was on the court, IMO, but he just wasn't good enough to warrant getting a jersey retired. Obviously, people could argue that he was better than Richie Farmer, but that group of players were just different...a special circumstance that likely won't come around again.
March 21, 200818 yr NO WAY! Seniors that played in the 2nd weekend once in four years, thats not what Kentucky basketball is about.
March 22, 200818 yr NO way, I dont see how anyone can even think about putting them up there. Many other players may be put up there before these guys make it. I like them and enjoyed watching them play but in no way should they be compared to the players already up there. No comparison.
March 22, 200818 yr These two are going to be loved in Lexington for a long time, but I don't think they are rafter worthy. Interesting this was brought up, we were talking about it at the Sweet Sixteen yesterday. Who is the last player to have his jersey up there, Mashburn? I think Delk should be next with Prince and Chuck Hayes possibly considered too....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.