Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you watching right now?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 158.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching Andrew Zimmer's Delicious Destinations.

 

Louisville.

Scoring points making the wife think I'm watching the Voice with her when in reality I'm surfing the web and checking in on the RedLegs.

@Habib turned me on to a Norwegian suspense series "Occupied" on Netflix.

 

Finished season one. Very good

I'm about to finish up the second season of The Wire. I'm amazed this one passed me as long as it did. During the time it came out, it was during my busier times of partying, lol. Definitely one gem of a show so far, glad I began watching.

On the 2nd season of Californication with David Duchovny. Awesome show.

Just watched an 18 year old win the F1 Spanish Grand Prix, Max Verstappen.

I'm on the last season of The Wire, three episodes to go and it has been very good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.