Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lets play in or out

Featured Replies

Somebody chose a team the next person give their opinion.

I'll start...Oregon

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somebody chose a team the next person give their opinion.

I'll start...Oregon

 

Out

Ohio St.

In.

 

 

Syracuse.

 

Out

Arizona

  • Author

^Out

V.Tech

  • Author

IN

Dayton

Already been named..I feel they are in tho. Good record and good RPI

 

Changed. Meant to put who I changed it to.. Just put Ill St. for some reason.

I agree. The MVC has represented well in recent years

Texas AM is in

 

Villanova

Villanova and Dayton OUT

 

Virginia Commonwealth

  • Author
Changed. Meant to put who I changed it to.. Just put Ill St. for some reason.

 

Gotcha;)

Villanova and Dayton OUT

 

Virginia Commonwealth

 

Out

 

Mississippi State

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.