Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lets play in or out

Featured Replies

I think New Mexico. BYU for sure.

 

 

Arizona State.

 

BYU beat New Mexico twice and beat UL. There is alot of deserving teams this year. I feel ASU is IN.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oral Roberts out

 

Miami Fl.

 

Miami IN.

Did Boise State win their Conference Championship.

Did Boise State win their Conference Championship.

 

Yes in triple OT.

I thought Oral Roberts won the conf. tourney.

  • Author

Your right they did

I thought Oral Roberts won the conf. tourney.

 

Did not know that lol, they are in then.

  • Author

They beat IUPUI I believe

UMASS

U MASS is out

 

Baylor

  • Author

Baylor Bears are IN

Creighton

Baylor Bears are IN

Creighton

 

Creighton Out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.