Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas 92 Tennessee 91

Featured Replies

.....and life gets a little better.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah it looked like a nice stare down:argue:

 

He said something too and I'm pretty sure the cameras broke away whenever they realized the words that were getting ready to come out :lol:

UT will be lucky to get to the Sweet 16.

 

With the defense they've been showing you're absolutely right.

The Pearl/UT love affair is getting interesting, I would say him going to Indiana took another step in that diection with the loss today

UT is a horrible tourney team. I can't figure it out.

 

You can't play playground ball and expect to compete well in March. You have to be able to play a half court game.

I'm so excited for Pelphrey! His dad taught at my high school and John came down to speak at a basketball camp when I was younger. It made a big impact for me and I still haven't forgotten him teaching about setting goals in your life. It's great to see him off to such a solid start in the SEC!

Awesome game, thrilled for Pelphry and excited UT is OUT! They shouldn't have made it this far anyway.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.