Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track Johnny Cueto

Featured Replies

I just feel this kid is going to be something very special this year. I'll be one extremely disappointed Reds fan if he's not in the starting rotation for the Reds at the beginning of the year. Here's Cueto's line against the Phillies tonight.

 

 

 

4 IP........ 1 H..........1BB........2 SO

 

 

 

Cuetos' ERA for the sring is 1.00

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I must admit, I have my first man crush. :lol:

I must admit, I have my first man crush. :lol:

 

I'm hurt I always thought you were crushing on me.:D

I don't if this has been talked about yet but, on ESPN Sunday night, they had a segment on what were some highlights of Spring so far, and Buster Onley said everyone was talking about how impressive Cueto is, and say he might be in the starting rotation to start the year.

If he isn't Baker should be fired on Opening day.

 

Over who though? People talking like Belisle being #3...I think he should be in the pen, and start Harang, Bronson, Baily, Cueto, and Volquez (sp?) I have never like Belisle.

  • Author
Over who though? People talking like Belisle being #3...I think he should be in the pen, and start Harang, Bronson, Baily, Cueto, and Volquez (sp?) I have never like Belisle.

 

 

Over everyone not named Aaron Harang or Bronson Arroyo.

^^^^ Oh yeah, throw in Fogg too. Are they going to have a six man rotation?

Over who though? People talking like Belisle being #3...I think he should be in the pen, and start Harang, Bronson, Baily, Cueto, and Volquez (sp?) I have never like Belisle.

 

Bailey goes to Louisville. Belisle goes to wherever they send him. You left Affeldt out. I see you got Phoggy later.

Bailey goes to Louisville. Belisle goes to wherever they send him. You left Affeldt out. I see you got Phoggy later.

 

Is that your prediction, or do you really think thats what they will do, because maybe behind Fogg, I think he is their next best pitcher.

I still think Affelt gets a chance to start during the season.

I still think Affelt gets a chance to start during the season.

 

So that gives them 8 starting pitchers, do they have a six man rotation....thats an awful lot of rest dont you think?

  • Author

The rotation should be

 

 

Harang

Arroyo

Cueto

Volquez

Belisle/Affeldt/Fogg

Yahoo Sports has the Reds rotation looking like this....

 

A. Harang,

B. Arroyo,

H. Bailey,

J. Fogg,

M. Belisle,

E. Vólquez.

 

Affeldt in the pen, and no Cueto.

  • Author
Yahoo Sports has the Reds rotation looking like this....

 

A. Harang,

B. Arroyo,

H. Bailey,

J. Fogg,

M. Belisle,

E. Vólquez.

 

Affeldt in the pen, and no Cueto.

 

 

That's like putting your trust in Wireman instead of GT.:sssh: :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.