Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track Johnny Cueto

Featured Replies

^ Yep I just saw that after I posted it. He just walked a run in.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still think Affelt gets a chance to start during the season.

 

I read that the opening rotation looks like this:

 

Harang

Arroyo

Cueto

Volzquez

Fogg

 

This gives you Afelt, Bailey and Belisle either in the pen or at Louisville. At least they got options this year.:banana:

Cueto Battled out of that inning, could of been worse. Control was an issue walking two and a run in.

^ I am not sold that Busty puts Volquez in there but I like that rotation a lot. Affelt will be in pen after his most recent struggles. Homer to AAA and I am not sure about Belisle.

I hope that is the rotation. I wish they would trade Homer before it's too late.

Good wind..

It hurt Cueto in the top half.

I hope that is the rotation. I wish they would trade Homer before it's too late.

 

Why, He is only 21, throws hard, has decent off speed stuff. He just doesn't know how to pitch yet. Once he learns to pitch, The Sky is the limit.

I hope that is the rotation. I wish they would trade Homer before it's too late.

 

Woooooooooooow Killer he's 20 years old relax. He's got the stuff to be a great pitcher he just needs a little more time to work on his off speed pitches.

It will be intresting to see how he comes back this inning after the first inning struggles.

It will be intresting to see how he comes back this inning after the first inning struggles.

 

So far so good.

Guys, I don't care how old he is. Business is business. He still has some good value. Personally, I think he will not be as good as the other two youngsters. He supposedly has a bad attitude and doesn't listen well.

 

Regardless, the stock is high. Sell high, buy low (Brandon Phillips etc.) Bailey has not shown me, since being in the majors any evidence of being a big time starter. I would take the risk and deal him. The Reds shopped him around all winter, and the feedback was not nearly what they thought it would be. They tried to send him off for Bedard and Blanton. But the O's and A's wanted to much in return.

 

I hope I am wrong about him, but I got a gut feeling his a flop.

Guys, I don't care how old he is. Business is business. He still has some good value. Personally, I think he will not be as good as the other two youngsters. He supposedly has a bad attitude and doesn't listen well.

 

Regardless, the stock is high. Sell high, buy low (Brandon Phillips etc.) Bailey has not shown me, since being in the majors any evidence of being a big time starter. I would take the risk and deal him. The Reds shopped him around all winter, and the feedback was not nearly what they thought it would be. They tried to send him off for Bedard and Blanton. But the O's and A's wanted to much in return.

 

I hope I am wrong about him, but I got a gut feeling his a flop.

 

Every gut in the Reds organization believes he's going to be a stud.. I'll stick with them..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.