Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott Co. 53 East Carter 32

Featured Replies

Congrats to Elliott Co. and am looking forward to Thursday nights game!

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ashland won back to back 2001-2002. Congrats to Elliott on their back to back.

15 first half turnovers did the Raiders in tonight. The Elliott Co pressure was tremendous. East needed a fast start and didn't get it. In his post game show, Coach Baker gave the Lions all the props they were due, they are a great ball club.

 

I know I will once again get beat up for this, but I thought the officiating was very consistent on both ends of the floor. Very physical, which I said in an earlier thread would benefit Elliott Co. Not taking anything away from their play, the Lions just get after you on defense and in a game in which the officials let the teams play, the Lions have an advantage.

 

Congratulations Coach Rick Mays and the Elliott Co Lions and best of luck at Rupp.

Congrats to Elliott Co. Now your mission gets tougher having to play Mason County.

The lack of a good point guard really hurt the Raiders - many unforced turnovers and Elliott Co. really took advantage of East's inability to handle the ball. Has been a weak spot for East all season. East could never get anything going on offense because of the turnovers and Elliott Co. was lighting it up from 3 point land. Elliott Co. played great tonight. Congratulations Elliott Co. and good luck in the Sweet-16 Tournament.

CONGRATULATIONS

 

ELLIOTT ... AGAIN!!

 

B2B 16th REGION CHAMPS

 

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Author

I think Elliott has to creep into that best teams since 1980 conversation now.

The lack of a good point guard really hurt the Raiders - many unforced turnovers and Elliott Co. really took advantage of East's inability to handle the ball. Has been a weak spot for East all season. East could never get anything going on offense because of the turnovers and Elliott Co. was lighting it up from 3 point land. Elliott Co. played great tonight. Congratulations Elliott Co. and good luck in the Sweet-16 Tournament.

 

I can't see blaming 25 turnovers soley on the point guard! East has developed pretty good guard play over the course of the season and not having a true point was not a huge problem for much of the season. Granted, the point position did not have a stellar game tonight, but I credit Elliott for that. East still won 24 ball games this year despite what you call a "weak spot."

 

Elliott's 44% from 3 point land was another big key tonight. MSU should sign Tyler Maynard, if for nothing else, to come in shoot about 8 or 10 three pointers at every home game. He must LOVE Ellis T Johnson Arena!

Elliott Co. played great tonight.

 

 

Elliott County, was far from great, but did good enough to beat an East Carter Team who had a very off night. Both games at Sandy Hook between EC and Elliott were much better games.

If Elliott comes out like this against Mason in the Sweet 16, they'll get slaughtered again. I'm a big Elliott Co. fan and wish them luck down the road. But just offering my opinion.

I can't (courtesy edit) see blaming 25 turnovers soley on the point guard! East has developed pretty good guard play over the course of the season and not having a true point was not a huge problem for much of the season. Granted, the point position did not have a stellar game tonight, but I credit Elliott for that. East still won 24 ball games this year despite what you call a "weak spot."

 

 

Oh! come on GoRadio, we know you went to East. It's alright you wanted East to win. ;)

Anyone leaving East this year?

Oh! come on Fig, we know you went to East. It's alright you wanted East to win. ;)

Anyone leaving East this year?

 

Thanks for the edit, I went back and editted my original.

 

I make no bones about being from East. Not trying to hide that at all. As far as leaving East, if you mean seniors, Johnson and Sagraves.

 

I really don't mind you using my nickname on here, but I think the mods have a rule about that:

 

5. No divulging or attempting to determine any member's true identity. That includes dropping hints about a user's identity or asking a member who he or she is in a public forum.

The Elliott Lions did not win by 32 , but they held East to just 32 points, that's good enough.:thumb:

Oh! come on Fig, we know you went to East. It's alright you wanted East to win. ;)

Anyone leaving East this year?

 

By the way, what does who I was wanting to win have to do with my post?

Thanks for pointing that out to the mods. Didn't mean nothing by it though, it just came out in a sentence to me when I was typing.

Your welcome on the edit.

Thanks for pointing that out to the mods. Didn't mean nothing by it though, it just came out in a sentence to me when I was typing.

Your welcome on the edit.

 

No problem 3ball, I don't know who you are in here, but I am sure we are or at least could be friends someday!!!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.