The "300" workout

justme2018

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't but after watching the video on this, I feel the same effect could be done using a dumbell.

For this particular workout I'd say that a dumbelll could be substituted for the kettlebells since it's only clean and jerk.

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=fitness&category=workout.plans&conitem=5e1790ecab7e1110VgnVCM20000012281eac____

Hope I dont get in trouble for posting this but here is a write up on it. Also shows some video's of the movements.

a) Pullups - 25 reps

b) Deadlifts with 135lbs - 50 reps

c) Pushups - 50 reps

d) 24-inch Box jumps - 50 reps

e) Floor wipers - 50 reps

f) Single-arm Clean-and-Press with 36lbs Kettlebell - 50 reps

g) Pullups - 25 reps

Now I changed mine for the first week, I am only doing 150 reps right now.

How was the P90X workout? I was reading about it on line today.

When you say you are doing 150 reps are you just cutting all stages in half?

Haven't tried it due to the fact it would take about 4 hours for me to get through the first set of 25 pull ups.

Me too, I would have to do them in increments for sure. I've never been a pull upper kind of guy.

Haven't tried it due to the fact it would take about 4 hours for me to get through the first set of 25 pull ups.

I go to the Y here in Henderson and they have a pull up machine that is weight assisted. It is great for helping you work up to doing with no help.

p90X is a life changine exercise regimine.....it was awesome.

After see the post on here I starting doing so research on p90x. Did you do the full 90 days?

Has anyone else tried it? I am seriously thinking about trying it but was leary about spending $130 on it. Is it as good as adveritsed?

How long should you do the 300? 1 month, 2months, etc? Is this once a day or what? I may try to pull this off at my gym.

I honestly don't know. I am doing it 3 - 4 times a week for 2 months to start. It is a full body workout so your body needs a break.