Ashland-East Carter predictions and thoughts?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East is way too hot for the Tomcats to handle!!! However, Matt Thomas is the best athlete in the region...Matt single handed keeps APB in the game only to slip up in the fourth and lose a close one....East by 17.:thumb:

I love Matt Thomas but he will go against an equal athlete in Johnson. I really didn't think Ashland could win a game if they shot poorly and that's exactly what they did against Bath. East is more talented and well coached if Ashland shoots a high percentage it's anybody's game if not then East by 10.

East is way too hot for the Tomcats to handle!!! However, Matt Thomas is the best athlete in the region...Matt single handed keeps APB in the game only to slip up in the fourth and lose a close one....East by 17.:thumb:

Lose a close one; East by 17??

Please explain this.:confused:

Considering that it is tournament time, it will be a close matchup between the Raiders and Tomcats. I believe if the Tomcats play like they have been playing, with Thomas and other seniors having strong performances, they could possibly keep it close in the end. But with East Carter's depth and talent along with Johnson's athletic ability to keep up with Thomas, they will come out with the win.

East by 8

I think that the delays they keep having are a really good thing for East Carter. Maybe they will get a little closer to being healthy for this game. In the Raceland game it looked like Johnson hurt his hand towards the end of the game and I know that Barnhill wasn't even close to 100% after the fall that he took in the district championship game.