Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset 38 Wayne County 33

Featured Replies

Somerset pulls out a tough defensive game. Neither team produced much offense but Somerset had a huge amount of steals. Coomer won player of the game.

Good win for the bunnies

Sorry Summer didn't see you had already posted

YES!!!!!

Way to go Thacker!

Very nice job. Nobody was picking Somerset (and rightfully so, they were struggling), but they picked up a huge win over the "supposed" favorite based upon the prediction thread. Good job Jumpers.

Excellent!!! Congratulations--keep it up Jumpers.

Good win for Somerset.

 

However, I really thought the only team that might unseat Lincoln County this year that was playing in the region tournament was Wayne County. Now that the Cardinals are out, I expect Lincoln County to get through the rest of the games fairly easy - but anything is possible.

You've got that right ... Southwestern showed everyone anything is possible.

Good win for Somerset.

 

However, I really thought the only team that might unseat Lincoln County this year that was playing in the region tournament was Wayne County. Now that the Cardinals are out, I expect Lincoln County to get through the rest of the games fairly easy - but anything is possible.

 

 

How did Wayne look tonight?

Apparently not too good, banker. I didn't go, but if they can only manage thirty-three, it isn't too good.

Wayne looked good early but looked timid in the 2nd half. They had several turnovers and just looked out of sync. They missed some shots and then it appeared no one wanted to step up except for Wells. But Somerset did a nice job of guarding him. Gregory ( whom I think is an excellent player) seemed to not be on his game tonight.

 

Good Win Coach Thacker and Somerset. Since you all won tonight I Guess we can assume that you all didn't discuss the ALL "A" during the halftime speech :rolleyes:

Hey guys lets give Thack and the boys some credit, looks like the boys played a modified 2-3 zone for 2 and a half periods that WC did not figure out. The big men off the bench defended really well. Looks like Thacker did the out coaching tonight against the permier coach of the 12th region. Good job guys and good luck Monday.

Congrats to the Jumpers. I was out of town so I didn't get to see it. I knew Somerset was capable but Wayne had been playing so well I didn't expect the Jumpers to pull it off. Keep it rolling Monday against West Jessamine. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.