Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Regional Tournament - 1st Round

Featured Replies

Bath County by 12

Raceland by 5

Elliott County by 40

Rose Hill by 18

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bath by 2

Raceland by 3

Elliott by 25

RoseHill by 14

Ashland by 3

East by 7

 

Elliott by 21

Rose Hill by 18

Maybe I am missing something. I am not very knowledgable about the 16th Region, but some of the picks here have Greenup beating Elliott County, then there are some that have Elliott winning by 30 pts or so? Very confusing.

Maybe I am missing something. I am not very knowledgable about the 16th Region, but some of the picks here have Greenup beating Elliott County, then there are some that have Elliott winning by 30 pts or so? Very confusing.

 

Elliott could possibly win this first game by 50. :thumb:

Elliott beat Greenup 132-64 earlier this season.

Elliott could possibly win this first game by 50. :thumb:

 

OK. So obviously some homer picking or someone really going out on a limb then huh? I thought everyone in that area was highly picking Elliott County and hadnt heard much about Greenup, but thought they must be good for some to be picking them to knock Elliott off.

Elliott beat Greenup 132-64 earlier this season.

 

Ouch. All the starters playing for Greenup at the time, or were there any injuries?

OK. So obviously some homer picking or someone really going out on a limb then huh? I thought everyone in that area was highly picking Elliott County and hadnt heard much about Greenup, but thought they must be good for some to be picking them to knock Elliott off.

 

Could be homer picking, could be anti-Elliott picking... either way, I don't see Greenup winning this game. Although, I will give them credit - they have improved significantly during the season and anything can happen in March.

Ouch. All the starters playing for Greenup at the time, or were there any injuries?

 

They tried to run a fast paced game for the entire 32 minutes. Elliott has probably the best guards in that part of state.

1st Round

Bath

Raceland

Elliott

Rose Hill

 

Semis:

 

Bath

Elliott

 

Champion: Bath County

Bath Co. 8+

East Carter 10+

Rose Hill 12+

Elliott 30+

Bath County in a close one.

East prevailing in another close game.

Elliot's fast pace is too much for the Muskateers of Greenup.

Rose Hill, with four players in double digits beats Rowan.

Bath County in a close one.

East prevailing in another close game.

Elliot's fast pace is too much for the Muskateers of Greenup.

Rose Hill, with four players in double digits beats Rowan.

I like your style BTA415, and agree. I can see three in double figs for the Hill but four would be great... :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.