Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 71 Ohio State 57

Featured Replies

I see a UK vs Minn game coming in the NIT...

I see a UK vs Minn game coming in the NIT...

 

 

Minnesota still has some work to do to get into the NIT. They close out at Indiana and Illinois.

 

Overall Conf Overall Non-Conf

Record Record RPI SOS SOS

18-10 8-8 102 127 297

Minnesota still has some work to do to get into the NIT. They close out at Indiana and Illinois.

 

Overall Conf Overall Non-Conf

Record Record RPI SOS SOS

18-10 8-8 102 127 297

 

I think they make the NIT... :walk:

I see a UK vs Minn game coming in the NIT...

 

I was thinking the same thing, if they both make it I would bet they face each other. Could you imagine the hype and PR for this potential matchup?

Why all the hate for Thad Matta?

What's there to like???

Solid and a much needed win for Minnesota going into the last two on the road and then to the Big10 Tournament. Ohio St. won by 16 earlier in the season. Minnesota's, players executed great offensively and defensively today, the Gophers are at 18-10 / 8-8 now and imo will be in the N.I.T..

 

Tubby has doubled the wins that the Gophers had last season with basically the same team and has them playing a good, competitive brand of basketball.

Most of all imo he (OTS) has the fans and most of all his team believing they can win. He has changed the attitude and that is one thing that he had to accomplish this season. I don't think that he will get I.U. and Illinois handed it to them earlier at home, hopefully Minnesota can get one win out of these last two regular season games but it is doubtful, possible but doubtful.

What's there to like???

 

I couldn't agree more. Thad Matta losing games... couldn't happen to a better guy.

The Gophers are in the NIT!

The Gophers are in the NIT!

 

:thumb:

What's there to like???

I believe you could throw Matta in the thread you started about Brady a few weeks ago.

Good win for OTS and the Golden Gophers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.