March 1, 200818 yr Very nice to turn on ESPN and see the Gophers up big and putting this game away. All Minnesota has to do now is beat Indiana on the road and win a couple games in the Big 10 tournament and they are IN the big dance. :lol: VERY nice win for Tubby and the kids, I know Ohio St isn't part of the Big 10 "elite" this year, but still a solid win. :thumb:
March 1, 200818 yr They won't be in the tourney, they have to win the Big 10 tournament to get in. I know, but I can still dream DARNIT. SHEESH! :lol:
March 1, 200818 yr Author This is their first win versus a team in the top 100 of the RPI. I am pretty sure they said that Ohio State was in the top 50 of the RPI! Way to step-up for Senior night.
March 1, 200818 yr I know, but I can still dream DARNIT. SHEESH! :lol: Haha that is true, but you never know they could make a run.
March 2, 200818 yr This is their first win versus a team in the top 100 of the RPI. I am pretty sure they said that Ohio State was in the top 50 of the RPI! Way to step-up for Senior night. It may be their first win over a team with a wininng record. Glad to see the Gophers get this one. Thad "um" "um" Matta and the Bucks are hurting right now.
March 2, 200818 yr At this point, the only way OSU gets in the Dance is by winning the Big Ten Tourny. They have now lost 9 of their last 15 (6 of last 8), and will probably close out with losses to Purdue and MSU. Sometimes the RPI is just baffling. How is OSU at 48. They've not beat a team in the top 100 in over 2 months. Their best wins are. Wed Nov 21 Ohio St. 79, (49) Syracuse 65 Tue Dec 18 Ohio St. 80, (81) Cleveland St. 63 Sat Dec 22 Ohio St. 62, (50) Florida 49 Sat Dec 29 Ohio St. 92, (88) MD Baltimore County 83
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.