Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State 84 TSU 76

Featured Replies

The Eagles were down by 21 at one point and by 19 at the half with a big secound half the Eagles pull out the win.

 

MSU-84

TSU-76

 

:jump:

A few of us noticed this in the sports betting thread. :D

BIG BIG WIN. MSU scored over 50 points in the second half and are now tied with Murray for 2nd on the conference.

WOW! What a come back. Way to go Eagles. I beleive this locks up a home game for the first round of the OVC tournement.

My wallet thanks you, Morehead!

Just got back and Morehead played really inspired the 2nd half.

Tenn St. shot incredible in the first half. I heard they shot 83% from behind the arc in the first half.

I was a little disappointed with the crowd but if they keep winning, it should get bigger.

 

Took my 4 yr. old son and he had a blast (especially with the eagle)

I got so torn up during the update (sports betting) thread that I had to run to the gym and work out for a while. Madness. Huge win for the MSu program.

 

I'll be in Morehead next week to watch the OVC tourney.:thumb:

Just got back and Morehead played really inspired the 2nd half.

Tenn St. shot incredible in the first half. I heard they shot 83% from behind the arc in the first half.

I was a little disappointed with the crowd but if they keep winning, it should get bigger.

 

Took my 4 yr. old son and he had a blast (especially with the eagle)

 

Morehead has not drawn big crowds for years, they don't get much publicity around campus or in the community.

Nice win for the Eagles!

I got so torn up during the update (sports betting) thread that I had to run to the gym and work out for a while. Madness. Huge win for the MSu program.

 

I'll be in Morehead next week to watch the OVC tourney.:thumb:

 

I'll be there also.

BIG BIG WIN. MSU scored over 50 points in the second half and are now tied with Murray for 2nd on the conference.

Luckily (for Racer fans), Murray State owns the tiebreaker with the Eagles and third place team, Martin. Win tomorrow and Murray State gets second place.

Luckily (for Racer fans), Murray State owns the tiebreaker with the Eagles and third place team, Martin. Win tomorrow and Murray State gets second place.

 

That doesn't matter a whole lot because it appears that it'll be setup with MSU and MSU to meet in Nashville, anyways (as the 2 and 3 seeds). Of course, that's assuming they both win their first round games.:thumb:

Morehead has not drawn big crowds for years, they don't get much publicity around campus or in the community.

 

Its really kind of pathetic that the Morehead News (local paper) doesn't have more stuff in it about MSU sports. They have a legitimate division 1 basketball team in their little town and they choose to cover youth sports and high school sports all the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about youth sports and all, but they have to include the university, as well. I don't think the students know what they're missing with the basketball team these days. They ALWAYS give maximum effort and are about as fun to watch as any team I've ever watched. I appreciate the kind of effort that Coach T gets out of his kids.:thumb:

^ I agree with that, and I also think they need to get more students at the games. When I went the sororities and fraternities packed the corner of the endzone opposite the pep band and there was very little support.

 

I'm hoping as they keep winning there will be more support.

^ I agree with that, and I also think they need to get more students at the games. When I went the sororities and fraternities packed the corner of the endzone opposite the pep band and there was very little support.

 

I'm hoping as they keep winning there will be more support.

 

It has improved already over last season, but there is still alot of work to be done. I think if we could ever just get the kids there, they would see how exciting these games actually are and be "hooked". Its just a matter of getting them there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.