Ryle vs St. Henry

Well now that Ryle is past Heritage we can officialy speak about this one. The first meeting was poorly officiated on both sides and Ryle pulled out a barnburner in OT. St. Henry went on to beat Boone and Conner and to became the #1 seed.

What does everyone think of the matchups? Who are the key players? Winner goes to the Regional!!!

I think anything can happen here. Ryle has shown they can beat good teams and they are also playing well right now. With that said, St. Henry is the definite favorite, and who I expect to win. No matter the outcome, though, I won't be surprised.

I think anything can happen here. Ryle has shown they can beat good teams and they are also playing well right now. With that said, St. Henry is the definite favorite, and who I expect to win. No matter the outcome, though, I won't be surprised.

Ryle did beat St. Henry @ St. Henry without Maley.;)

I'll take the Raiders by a handful.

Speed isn't the only weapon St. Henry has found. Senior Center Zach Dedden has played very well over the past 2 months. In my opinion he is the most improved big man in the region. A very solid rebounder and he has good post moves. Also a mid range jump shot creates problems for many defenders.

I would be absolutely shocked if St. H won by more than 2-3 points if they indeed beat Ryle. It should be a great game and I believe Ryle will win if they shoot 40% or more. Raiders always seem to play great d. Hopefully, Clay Coleman can play - a nice player. It looked like he twisted his ankle pretty good last night and didn't play much.