Ryle vs St. Henry

I look for St. Henry to throw in some Zone tommorrow night. Probably around 40% of the time. This will hopefully keep Ryle off balance. McLeish is very good player and has moved is name up on my list of players to watch. He is probably one of the top 5 sophmores.

I look for St. Henry to throw in some Zone tommorrow night. Probably around 40% of the time. This will hopefully keep Ryle off balance. McLeish is very good player and has moved is name up on my list of players to watch. He is probably one of the top 5 sophmores.

McLeish is good but no way a top 5 sophmore. Top ten maybe or top 15 yes. Speed or baker both I believe are taller and Speed has great well speed, that really sounded stupid to say sorry. But either one of those two play tight D and he will have trouble shooting over them, at least I believe so. But if they let him roam free he could light it up.

I agree with Dedden and I put Adams on Coleman. I think Adams will match up well against Coleman and maybe keep the 3 ball he shoots so well in control tonight. Anyway you look at a great matchup. The Cru by 12.

I was close Cru win big tonight. Great win for the Crusaders.