Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Baseball League #2

Featured Replies

If there is enough interest I will start a second league. If you are already in the first league you can't join this one. Unless there are not enough members to sign up.

 

Anyone interested in being in the second league please let me know by posting in this thread. Then send me your email address via pm so I can send you an invite.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Just send me your email address in a pm so I can send you the invite. This works a little different than the others. The only way you can sign up is through an email that is sent out to each individual manager.

  • Author

There are 9 spots left.

 

I forgot to tell everyone that this will be a live draft. We will decide on the date and time after the league is full.

  • Author

There are 7 spots left in this league.

  • Author
I'll go!

Just sent your invite. There are 6 spots left.

  • Author
Count me in!

 

I want in for show!!!

Invites have been sent.

 

There are 4 spots left in this league.

Hopefully I will get signed up today. Had some things going on.

Hopefully I will get signed up today. Had some things going on.

 

Same here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.