Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Baseball League #2

Featured Replies

I send my request in for this league. It is start studded. :D

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So who's going to get 2nd place? ;)

 

From the guy who drafted Homer Bailey last year. :D

So who's going to get 2nd place? ;)

 

 

I don't know who is going to be in 2nd...

 

I just know who will be in last. And that is probably going to be me. I suck at fantasy baseball.

  • Author
I send my request in for this league. It is start studded. :D

I just sent your invitation.

  • Author

There are two spots open.

  • Author

There is one spot left. Also there are three people who have been invited that haven't joined as of yet.

  • Author
NWO I just signed up.

 

When is the draft?

The date and time haven't been set yet.

  • Author

There is one spot left. Also there are two people who have been invited that haven't joined as of yet.

  • Author
There is one spot left. Also there are two people who have been invited that haven't joined as of yet.

 

We need to get these spots filled before we can set the draft.

so we are waiting on those 2 peeps? Lets reopen them and set the draft :D

  • Author
so we are waiting on those 2 peeps? Lets reopen them and set the draft :D
Yes we are waiting on those 2 people plus we still have one opening.

Can someone from outside of BGP fill that last spot?

  • Author
Can someone from outside of BGP fill that last spot?
Only as a last resort. We used to allow that but it caused a lot of problems.

Ok, didnt know for sure... If we can't fill the last spot, I think a guy in my office would do it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.