Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Baseball League #2

Featured Replies

I signed up, shouldnt be waiting on the two people anymore.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anymore sports open?

  • Author
Is there anymore sports open?
Yes, send me your email address in a pm and I'll send you the info needed to join up.

wrong league for me, sorry

  • Author
NWO are you gonna make a poll on when we can vote to draft?

As soon as the league is full. There is still one member who hasn't signed up and one spot open.

  • Author

We now have two spots open. It has been over a week and by this inactivity I take it that the one member who hasn't signed up is no longer interested.

 

In order to fill the league, I'm now opening it up to members who are in the first league. The openings will be on a first come first serve basis.

Not that it is going to matter, but I have to say the reason we dont have the interest we used to have is because we are not using Yahoo!

  • Author

There's no use in bringing Yahoo up because we won't be using it again.

  • Author

Since it seems that there is no one else who wants to join. I've changed it to a ten team league.

I don't care if we use Yahoo, or ESPN, but what's wrong with Yahoo?

  • Author
I don't care if we use Yahoo, or ESPN, but what's wrong with Yahoo?

We wanted more control over the league operation. For instance, if a manager becomes inactive you couldn't drop him and add someone else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.