February 24, 200818 yr Her eyes open too much for Pat's taste... :bunny: I guess no one has updated you on my love life. Squinty is out. Latina is in. But how about those Vols? :lol:
February 24, 200818 yr Author Which one is it going to be??? :lol: I think she has very nice set of uhh, eyes.
February 24, 200818 yr Author 16-2 points in the paint in favor of UT is not a surprise to me at all.
February 24, 200818 yr I think she has very nice set of uhh, eyes. Dude, you can't say that anymore. You're spoken for. :lol:
February 24, 200818 yr Author Dude, you can't say that anymore. You're spoken for. :lol: Shhh:p:sssh:
February 24, 200818 yr Glad I took the over... This isn't looking good, the more the game goes along.
February 24, 200818 yr If the Vols could hit a layup, in the first half, they would be ahead by 20 points... But they are finally beginning to hustle and hit some shots.
February 24, 200818 yr I've never seen so many thugs on a basketball floor at the same time! ATTITUDE CITY!
February 24, 200818 yr Lofton has been having a miserable game in one of the biggest of his career. Great athletes usually give him trouble.
February 24, 200818 yr Great athletes usually give him trouble. That statement doesn't speak well of his pro prospects.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.