Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 North Laurel

Featured Replies

Will Steven White have a break out senior season at the RB position?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Steven White have a break out senior season at the RB position?

 

I think he can. With the new offense and Roark at the helm, I think he will be one of the go to guys for the Jags this season.

I think he can. With the new offense and Roark at the helm, I think he will be one of the go to guys for the Jags this season.

 

I think Roark will get the offence moving in the right direction. Roark will be a head coach somewhere soon in my opinion, he is a great guy to have on any staff.

Will Steven White have a break out senior season at the RB position?

 

If given the opportunity he can have an awesome year at the RB position not to mention his defensive abilities....Josh Miller is another kid who can run the ball....doesn't have as much speed as White, but lots of power...

 

With Wardrup's maturity and arm, more disciplined WR's and RB's the Jags should be much improved from last year. Not saying that last years WR's or RB's weren't disciplined... just that they seemed to have put more focus on all positions being disciplined.

 

Wishing the best of luck to all the Jags & Coach Abbott!!!!

 

I also have to say good luck to Mr Lewis over in Clay Co on breaking the record....and to Ricky over in the southern part of London

North has a new D coordinator who came over from Southwestern. With Roark as the O coordinator, I think that the younger players at North are ready to step up this season and show marked improvement over last year.

North has a new D coordinator who came over from Southwestern. With Roark as the O coordinator, I think that the younger players at North are ready to step up this season and show marked improvement over last year.

 

Are they going out of town for team camp?

Are they going out of town for team camp?

 

Don't think they are. All signs are real positive over on the North side.

Don't think they are. All signs are real positive over on the North side.

 

That's great news that NLHS is looking good.:thumb:

I think they will go to Somerset for a scrimmage on August 15...though I'm not sure if they play Somerset or one of the other Pulaski schools....

 

Scrimmage is against Somerset.:bunny:

Are they going out of town for team camp?

 

They stayed in London for 2or3 a days.

Their new Defensive Coordinator is Edwin Allin, formerly of Southwestern, an EXCELLENT COACH.

Anybody been out to practice lately? I have not been around in a few. Wondering how they are looking?

Their new Defensive Coordinator is Edwin Allin, formerly of Southwestern, an EXCELLENT COACH.

 

Is this the same Edwin Allen who played at Knox Central years ago?

What time is the scrimmage @ Somerset on the 22nd?

Will NLHS put the football in the air more this fall?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.