Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(23) Louisville 61 Syracuse 50

Featured Replies

The Big III ain't as good as they once was, but there as good once as they ever was...or something like that. :lol:

One of the members has been slacking off a lot lately... :sssh: :lol:

  • Replies 70
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the members has been slacking off a lot lately... :sssh: :lol:

 

Is 02Ram married?

Going to be. School and work are the time consumers at the moment.

Going to be. School and work are the time consumers at the moment.

 

Ahh...I know GT and RP are. I was going to suggest that the single life was taking up too much of your time...:lol:

 

When are you getting married? I got married in June last year.

Ahh...I know GT and RP are. I was going to suggest that the single life was taking up too much of your time...:lol:

 

When are you getting married? I got married in June last year.

August, we just finalized the date with the church and booked the honeymoon.
August, we just finalized the date with the church and booked the honeymoon.

 

:banana::banana:

:laugh:

 

This just seemed eerily similar to the debate about LSU being "hot" or "on a roll" in a different thread. I just have to ask if you had that in mind with this post, or if it was just pure coincidence...either way, I thought it was funny.:thumb:

 

:sssh:

I thought that was a pretty dirty trick at the end of the game, as well. I'm sure alot of betters out there agree since the line was -10 and that slam make the margin of victory 11, LOL.

 

I normally cheer for U of L when they are not playing UK, but I must say two things that absolutely kill me:

 

1) A player made a steal and passed to Williams. Instead of repaying the favor with a pass back to the original players (who was wide open for the layup), Williams shows selfishness by keeping it and taking the 2 points for himself. I hate that kind of play. You should always reward the player that earned it.

2) I don't know how U of L fans handle Palacious shooting 3's from all over the place during the key parts of the game. That would drive me nuts.

 

Totally disagree with you there--not on giving the ball to the open man but on this play in particular. At no time was Sosa in a better position than Williams was. He was never "ahead" of the play and, in fact, Williams executed a 2-on-1 break to perfection. The defender was running back to the basket with his back to Williams and his chest facing Sosa the whole way--you make the defender commit to you and THEN pass it. The defender never turned to him to stop him so he took it to the hole.

 

The finishing kick the Cards have shown this year of late is very encouraging.

 

It's incredible how they have turned it around in the second half almost every game lately.

They don't struggle EVERY time he is on the bench. Syracuse's zone was very long, and without Padgett in the middle (nobody else draws a crowd like him at the top of the key), they had to work a little harder to get open.

 

Onauku dominated the others on the post in the 2nd half when Padgett was out, too. Amazing a center can score 1 point and be such a huge factor in a game without being a big-time shot blocker--10 rebounds and 5 assists.

August, we just finalized the date with the church and booked the honeymoon.

 

Sweet. Congratulations! :thumb:

Sweet. Congratulations! :thumb:

 

See you there... :dancingpa

^ I do love a wedding...as long as its not dry :D

^ I do love a wedding...as long as its not dry :D

You didn't go thirsty at mine... :lol:

^ Well, of course not :laugh: That's to be expected of my twin though :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.