Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(23) Louisville 61 Syracuse 50

Featured Replies

Beating a hot, desperate team coming off a big win against Georgetown.

 

:laugh:

 

This just seemed eerily similar to the debate about LSU being "hot" or "on a roll" in a different thread. I just have to ask if you had that in mind with this post, or if it was just pure coincidence...either way, I thought it was funny.:thumb:

  • Replies 70
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laugh:

 

This just seemed eerily similar to the debate about LSU being "hot" or "on a roll" in a different thread. I just have to ask if you had that in mind with this post, or if it was just pure coincidence...either way, I thought it was funny.:thumb:

You don't really want to compare Cuse and LSU, do you??? ;)

Can we? Can we PLEASE? :lol:

^ I was thinking the same sort of thing....SEC folks always want to compare to the Big East....get over it guys...the Big East is nasty, I for one am very happy that Duke isn't in the conference. But it is a catch-22. If Duke plays a game in the tourney with a Big East officiating crew they could struggle, simply due to the physical style the Big East plays. Same for Louisville, if they get an ACC or Pac 10 crew...it can be scary, when fouls, or no calls can dictate your team's success.

You don't really want to compare Cuse and LSU, do you??? ;)

 

No, and that wasn't my intention...I started to include that in the original post, but I was curious to see how long it would take and how many people would take it that way and bring it up.

 

I thought it was funny because I thought he was taking a jab at UK fans response on LSU...it was something along the lines of "LSU was the hottest team in the conference", to which one gametime replied, "2 good games out of ten...says a lot about the conference".

 

I paraphrased a bit, but anyway...there's always somebody looking for an argument on BGP, so I figured I'd leave the original post alone to get a rise out of somebody.

 

As for Syracuse and LSU...ahh, why even go there. You three should know I don't think the SEC is worth a hoot this year. I'm a bit disappointed that it was GT, 02Ram54, and RP who jumped on it first...but, I can't say I'm surprised. :p

The BIG III are in full force now.

The BIG III are in full force now.

 

I didn't think of that...I must say, my post was definitely worth it to reunite the Big III...:scared:

 

If you guys start wreaking havoc now, you can point back to this...and had I thought of that, I might have argued a little while just for old time's sake. I'm kicking myself over a missed opportunity...

 

...of course, I'm not sure how far I could have carried an LSU vs. Syracuse debate, even with the advantage of defending a position I disagree with meself. :D

The BIG III are in full force now.

Rounding in to post season form... :banana:

Rounding in to post season form... :banana:

 

Just curious GT, did we overestimate the SEC earlier this year...we both picked UK to go 9-7 in conference...and I suspect, like me, a big part of your reasoning was the weakness of the conference. It looks like they're going to exceed our expectations...I figured somewhere between 8-8 or 10-6, looks like 10-6 might be the minimum now.

Just curious GT, did we overestimate the SEC earlier this year...we both picked UK to go 9-7 in conference...and I suspect, like me, a big part of your reasoning was the weakness of the conference. It looks like they're going to exceed our expectations...I figured somewhere between 8-8 or 10-6, looks like 10-6 might be the minimum now.

I think I overvalued the middle a bit. Thin at the top and weak at the bottom as we anticipated...

I think I overvalued the middle a bit. Thin at the top and weak at the bottom as we anticipated...

 

That's an understatement...I'd say one team is pretty thin...

 

It's the weakest I can remember in all honesty...had UK been healthy all season, they'd have had a great shot to be the second best team in the conference. That's pretty weak...I can't understand how people see it otherwise...

The BIG III are in full force now.

 

Let the games begin! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rounding in to post season form... :banana:

 

You gotta peak at the right time. :fire:

You gotta peak at the right time. :fire:

 

The Big III ain't as good as they once was, but there as good once as they ever was...or something like that. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.