Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Baseball League

Vote for what division you want to be in. 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote for what division you want to be in.

    • Eastern Divison
      85%
    • Western Divison
      14%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This poll is only for those who are in this league.

 

Please vote for what division you want to be in.

 

Also post your teams name.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sawville River Rats have no preference one way or another on this matter.

  • Author

Team Key

 

nWo Outsiders-nWo

Sawville River Rats -Jim Schue

Rest Stop Hooligans want to be in the opposite side of the "Spiceman" aka Knockers:sssh:. Or the East.:lol:

No divisional preference. Stanton Bums.

I tried to join and it wouldn't let me

Sweet's Sluggers, I will take the west since I live in WKY.

I think I'm already in the East so that's fine..

 

Also, NWO, one team left...Team 7 is open still...

  • Author
I tried to join and it wouldn't let me

The league is full. You will be first alternate if the last member doesn't sign up.

 

I think I'm already in the East so that's fine..

 

Also, NWO, one team left...Team 7 is open still...

It's not open. The member who has that team hasn't signed up yet.

  • Author

Team Key

 

nWo Outsiders-nWo

Sawville River Rats -Jim Schue

Rest Stop Hooligans-1996

Stanton Bums-ekubum

sweet's sluggers-sweet 16

Louisa Lumber- Stick

  • Author

Team Key

 

nWo Outsiders-nWo

Sawville River Rats -Jim Schue

Rest Stop Hooligans-1996

Stanton Bums-ekubum

sweet's sluggers-sweet 16

Louisa Lumber-stick 1

Morehead Braves-Svfan4life

Perry Prowlers here. I am in the East, and that is OK.

I'm good with either division.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.