Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Baseball League

Vote for what division you want to be in. 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote for what division you want to be in.

    • Eastern Divison
      85%
    • Western Divison
      14%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The member who has not signed up will have until Sunday evening at 5 pm. If he hasn't signed up by then, that spot will be reopened.

 

did he sign up?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
did he sign up?

No, so I gave the team to someone else.

 

Now, I would like to have all managers look at the stats and see if there are any changes to be made.

Is this a default scoring system?

  • Author

Yes, it is. I had to had some stats for the hitters like hr and hits. Can you think of any other stats to add or take away?

Yes, it is. I had to had some stats for the hitters like hr and hits. Can you think of any other stats to add or take away?

ERA

WHIP

Batting Average

Complete games (?)

Blown Saves

 

I'm not sure how the scoring works, but it looks like the pitching stats are weighed really heavy. Do you get 3 points for each inning pitched?

  • Author
ERA

WHIP

Batting Average

Complete games (?)

Blown Saves

 

I'm not sure how the scoring works, but it looks like the pitching stats are weighed really heavy. Do you get 3 points for each inning pitched?

I guess. I've not really looked at them closely yet. The stats can be changed to just about any point value we want.

I think that it should be something like this:

 

Innings pitched: 2pts.

 

Earned runs: -1pt

 

Homeruns- 2pts or 3pts

 

Stolen Base: 2pts.

 

 

 

just trying to make the hitting a little more even with the pitching.

  • Author
I think that it should be something like this:

 

Innings pitched: 2pts.

 

Earned runs: -1pt

 

Homeruns- 2pts or 3pts

 

Stolen Base: 2pts.

 

 

 

just trying to make the hitting a little more even with the pitching.

Does anyone disagree with this?
Does anyone disagree with this?

 

Sounds good to me.

Most leagues I am in

single 1 pt

double 2 pts

triple 3 pts

HR would be 6 total because 4 for total bases and 1 for run and 1 for RBI

SB- 2 pts.

 

Pitching

INN, 1pt

ER, -1 point

K, 1point

BB, -1 point

H, -1 point

Bonus points for Shutouts

  • Author
Most leagues I am in

single 1 pt

double 2 pts

triple 3 pts

HR would be 6 total because 4 for total bases and 1 for run and 1 for RBI

SB- 2 pts.

 

Pitching

INN, 1pt

ER, -1 point

K, 1point

BB, -1 point

H, -1 point

Bonus points for Shutouts

Any comments pro or con?

Most leagues I am in

single 1 pt

double 2 pts

triple 3 pts

HR would be 6 total because 4 for total bases and 1 for run and 1 for RBI

SB 2 pts.

RBI 1 point

Run 1 point

 

Pitching

INN, 1pt

ER, -1 point

K, 1point

BB, -1 point

H, -1 point

Bonus points for Shutouts

Wins 10 points

Loses 5 points

saves 10 points

 

 

 

I added a couple of things, RBI, runs, wins, loses, and saves.

 

On the wins, loses, and saves, this is a point league and not head to head.

  • Author
I think that it should be something like this:

 

Innings pitched: 2pts.

 

Earned runs: -1pt

 

Homeruns- 2pts or 3pts

 

Stolen Base: 2pts.

 

 

 

just trying to make the hitting a little more even with the pitching.

I changed the scoring in these categories to these suggestions.

Next, we need to pick a date and time for the draft. The regular season starts on March 31.

 

What are the suggestions for the times and dates for the live draft?

What are the suggestions for the times and dates for the live draft?

Doesn't matter to me. I'll probably set my draft and let the computer make my picks.

Yeah me either. I definitely can't on Monday's and most likely Thursday's, but any other day I should be able to attend. If it's on a Sunday night then it would be hard for me. But we can see what everyone could agree on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.