Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Baseball League

Vote for what division you want to be in. 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote for what division you want to be in.

    • Eastern Divison
      85%
    • Western Divison
      14%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Team Baseballers

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Team Key

 

nWo Outsiders-nWo

Sawville River Rats -Jim Schue

Rest Stop Hooligans-1996

Stanton Bums-ekubum

sweet's sluggers-sweet 16

Louisa Lumber-stick 1

Morehead Braves-Svfan4life

Perry Prowlers-Pat Dad

Team Baseballers-TubbyCAT

Team Key

 

nWo Outsiders-nWo

Sawville River Rats -Jim Schue

Rest Stop Hooligans-1996

Stanton Bums-ekubum

sweet's sluggers-sweet 16

Louisa Lumber-stick 1

Morehead Braves-Svfan4life

Perry Prowlers-Pat Dad

Team Baseballers-TubbyCAT

 

Namecips Knockers - Namecips

Any idea when the draft may be?

 

I saw where we start March 25th, wow that seems really early for MLB opening day!

  • Author
Any idea when the draft may be?

 

I saw where we start March 25th, wow that seems really early for MLB opening day!

The date of the draft hasn't been set yet. When I registed the league it wouldn't let me continue until I picked a date.

  • Author

Team Key

 

nWo Outsiders-nWo

Sawville River Rats -Jim Schue

Rest Stop Hooligans-1996

Stanton Bums-ekubum

sweet's sluggers-sweet 16

Louisa Lumber-stick 1

Morehead Braves-Svfan4life

Perry Prowlers-Pat Dad

Team Baseballers-TubbyCAT

Namecips Knockers - Namecips

  • Author
Namecips Knockers - Namecips

Nah, I better leave it alone. ;)

Nah, I better leave it alone. ;)

 

Probably a good idea. You should have seen the logo I was going to upload to the league site:eek:

The Covington HHSDads

 

I'm not particular about a division.

Wonder if whoever is going to sign up or not?

  • Author

Let's give him a little more time.

  • Author

The member who has not signed up will have until Sunday evening at 5 pm. If he hasn't signed up by then, that spot will be reopened.

Will the draft work like yahoo where I can set my list and if I can't attend it will auto-pick for me?

Will the draft work like yahoo where I can set my list and if I can't attend it will auto-pick for me?

I did see a list like that on the new site.

  • Author
Will the draft work like yahoo where I can set my list and if I can't attend it will auto-pick for me?

Yes you can. Everyone will have 90 seconds to make their pick. If for some reason you don't make your pick in that time the computer will make the pick for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.