Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wake Forrest 86 Duke 73

Featured Replies

It's funny, yet predictable that of every game thread I've started on here about Duke..this one has the most posts and it hasnt even been 30 minutes yet. :lol:

 

Yeah because Dukes gets beat. No one wants to talk when they win. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah because Dukes gets beat. No one wants to talk when they win. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

So two good threads for you, 10 good threads for me :D . . . since the inception of BGP the College Basketball forum has been much more fun for me, then that of the Duke haters (UK fans)....

Some of you guys are amazing...Really....:rolleyes:

As much as I like to see Duke lose, this actually hurts UK a little. This adds another team to the shrinking bubble.

 

UK isn't getting in....

We'll see. :irked::sleep:

 

:lol::thumb:

We'll see. :irked::sleep:

 

Don't get your hopes up.

Tenneesee should move up a couple spots this week, setting up a show down with Memphis. Great win for Wake and always nice to see Duke lose.

UK will play in the post season.....

 

The NIT. And don't think I'm just downin' UK because Duke lost.. check every other thread.. I've said UK was a long shot for quite awhile. But this is a thread about Duke so..

The NIT. And don't think I'm just downin' UK because Duke lost.. check every other thread.. I've said UK was a long shot for quite awhile. But this is a thread about Duke so..

 

I agree. UK just may be in the NIT.

I said in a couple game threads back that if there was a weak spot it was the free throw shooting. In all the games though it hadn't been a problem..Looks like it was a problem tonight, but even if they shot 90% they still don't win.

Didn't see the game..just wondering how they fared from the 3 point line. I have felt all year that Duke relied a bit too much on the three. Not knocking them at all,just wondering.

Didn't see the game..just wondering how they fared from the 3 point line. I have felt all year that Duke relied a bit too much on the three. Not knocking them at all,just wondering.

 

Wasn't on at my house.:madman: I'll try and look up the stats...maybe RP could help ya out.

Duke shot 40% overalll...8-28 from the three for a whopping 28%.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.