Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wake Forrest 86 Duke 73

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every Duke starter fouls out. Awesome!

Final..

 

Didn't get to watch the game because it wasn't on tv.

 

All I know is Wake had two guys score over 25+ and made 14+ more free throws than Duke.

 

Duke shot 38% and had their whole starting five to foul out..Literally.

 

Not sure why my other thread was closed.:confused:

every Duke starter fouls out. Awesome!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa

I watched it, it was on at my house. I think this was a great time for a loss, and being it's not one that will hurt much...when you have all starting 5 foul out, to one guy from the other team, you chalk it up, and move on.....they battled tough though...that's a good thing.

"And there was rejoicing in the Bluegrass at the news their fierce, hated rival had been vanquished ..."

  • Author

What a basketball game that was played by Wake. I can hear the sounds of the Dukies crying now about the officiating :lol:, Poor little Devils had 5 foul out.

 

Kudos to whoever tha officiating crew was that was not intimidated by Coach "K" as he usually is able to do. This crew called those little "jabs-cheap shots" that Duke usually gets by with.

Wake I believe started 3 soph.'s and 2 freshmen. They came out and took it to Duke - "punched them in the mouth so to speak" and did not play intimidated at all.

Also, as one of the commentators said at the end of the game about some of the Wake players thoughts, this one was for Skip Prosser. :thumb:

 

Duke is still Duke, one of the best teams in the country but as always it is great to see them get beat. I also noticed tonight that the Singlar (spellig?) kid is about as bad as Paulus as far as prima donas and cheap shots go :irked:.

JMO

I watched it, it was on at my house. I think this was a great time for a loss, and being it's not one that will hurt much...when you have all starting 5 foul out, to one guy from the other team, you chalk it up, and move on.....they battled tough though...that's a good thing.

 

So what happened? Great night from Wake? I saw one guy had 26 and another had 24? Bad shooting night or what?

At 16-8, 6-5 in conference now, Wake Forest will end up being one of those infamous "bubble teams" we will hear about when the conference tournaments start.

 

You figure if they keep playing at .500, they would need at least 1 win in the ACC tournament to get an at large bid.

Wow..today is a good day! Duke gets beat!

 

Not a good day. How does every starter foul out?:confused:

  • Author
"And there was rejoicing in the Bluegrass at the news their fierce, hated rival had been vanquished ..."

 

:rolleyes::sleep:...................:laugh::laugh:

As much as I like to see Duke lose, this actually hurts UK a little. This adds another team to the shrinking bubble.

Not a good day. How does every starter foul out?:confused:

 

My guess is because they were caught breaking some of the rules. :p

 

:lol:

What a basketball game that was played by Wake. I can hear the sounds of the Dukies crying now about the officiating :lol:, Poor little Devils had 5 foul out.

 

Kudos to whoever tha officiating crew was that was not intimidated by Coach "K" as he usually is able to do. This crew called those little "jabs-cheap shots" that Duke usually gets by with.

Wake I believe started 3 soph.'s and 2 freshmen. They came out and took it to Duke - "punched them in the mouth so to speak" and did not play intimidated at all.

Also, as one of the commentators said at the end of the game about some of the Wake players thoughts, this one was for Skip Prosser. :thumb:

 

Duke is still Duke, one of the best teams in the country but as always it is great to see them get beat. I also noticed tonight that the Singlar (spellig?) kid is about as bad as Paulus as far as prima donas and cheap shots go :irked:.

JMO

 

 

No excuses from this Blue Devil fan.:thumb: I just stated the facts I saw since I didn't get to watch the game...As RP said in my thread.. this loss doesn't hurt too much at all and doesn't mean anything. Reality Check for these guys.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.