Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georiga @ Kentucky...Predictions..2/19

Who wins? 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UK-78-UG-68

 

Let me add to that prediction above that the Cats will build its lead to 20+ only to see Georgia cut the final margin to ten as Coach BCG will play his bench for the last few minutes of game. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!:D

He looked in pretty good shape against LSU.....

 

Didn't you see him put a hand up and ask for a sub after being in for about 5 minutes Saturday? He also slowed up on a fast break with Bradley that led to a turnover. He looked to be in horrible shape. What did you see that made you think differently?

We need Meeks on the floor.

 

:thumb::thumb:

Didn't you see him put a hand up and ask for a sub after being in for about 5 minutes Saturday? He also slowed up on a fast break with Bradley that led to a turnover. He looked to be in horrible shape. What did you see that made you think differently?

 

I didn't see ALL of the game, I saw most of it. But I guess I was referring more to him shooting the ball well. But he only played 12 min, so I guess you're probably right that he's not in great shape yet. We need him back soon though he is a big contribution to our team.

U.K. 70

UGA 62

 

Sounds about right to me.:thumb:

UK by 3. It's been my number lately

 

78-75

I suppose I'm in the minority. :lol:

Why isn't undecided ever an option in these polls ?

 

If UK plays well we win this game by 7 to 12 points. We're also very capable of losing this one.

74-64 CATS

Kentucky 71-60.

Uk seems to be protecting the home court pretty well this season. I'll say it stays close throughout, we end up winning by 10. 71-61

 

Ramel will put up about 25, avenging himself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.