Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota/Illinois game tonight...

Featured Replies

Beauty of the tourney. We'll find out soon enough.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And there is no way you can 100% say it the other way. I'd give Wisky a chance against the other league's best. After that, nope...

So at thend of this whole thing you can't prove it and neither can I. So we're both right.

So at thend of this whole thing you can't prove it and neither can I. So we're both right.

You can't "prove" a hypothetical. I guarantee I've watched more of the sample size in all 5 leagues, and I'll firmly stand by what I said...

You can't "prove" a hypothetical. I guarantee I've watched more of the sample size in all 5 leagues, and I'll firmly stand by what I said...
Proves nothing.
Proves nothing.

The original point is you thinking the 9th place Big 11 team is "tough". You're trying to save face for IU looking so average against a below average team. If they were tough they wouldn't be 2-9 in an average Big 11 top to bottom and they wouldn't have lost 7 games at home. Point proven...

The original point is you thinking the 9th place Big 11 team is "tough". You're trying to save face for IU looking so average against a below average team. If they were tough they wouldn't be 2-9 in an average Big 11 top to bottom and they wouldn't have lost 7 games at home. Point proven...

The fact that they played IU tough at home is 100% irrelevant to me. They are a tough team and will prove it tonight.

The fact that they played IU tough at home is 100% irrelevant to me. They are a tough team and will prove it tonight.

Just like they have proven it time and again this season... :lol:

Illinois is a very good defensive team. However they really struggle to score points. This will be a battle. If Minnesota can handle Randle and Pruitt in the post they will win. If not, then the Illini go home with a win.

Is this a prediction thread? If so, then I'm going with Minnesota by ten.:D

Illinois is not a bad team. They are pretty decent...just haven't got the W's. But to say the Big 10 is on par with the other leagues is laughable...Duke smashed Wisconsin earlier in the year by like 25+.

Duke smashed Wisconsin earlier in the year by like 25+.

The ACC's best team beat the Big 10's 3rd, arguably 4th best team, GREAT example! :lol:

The ACC's best team beat the Big 10's 3rd, arguably 4th best team, GREAT example! :lol:

The Big 11's best team lost to #4 ACC and #9 and #10 in the Big 12...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.