Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

37-1

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you better look at that team. Don't they have a BUNCH and I mean a BUNCH of Free Agents?

Wow when did they add 38 games to the NFL schedule?

Colts are much younger.

 

Giants 17

Colts 31

 

Colts 2009 World Champions

No chance, they are old and have far too many free agents, including Moss who is going to get PAID!

  • Author
The Cowboys are going to win it all next year anyways.

 

Have I met you before?

I hope nobody predicts the Giants to win a game next year....

I hope nobody predicts the Giants to win a game next year....

 

Congrats HB20. Enjoy it.

  • Author
I hope nobody predicts the Giants to win a game next year....

 

Giants 0-17... lose in the first round of the playoffs. ;)

Lame response.

 

What would have been a better response, have you ever been to NKY.

The Cowboys are going to win it all next year anyways.

 

Posts like this make it all the sweeter when the Boys get busted out of the playoffs in the first game once again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.