Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

37-1

Featured Replies

  • Author
What would have been a better response, have you ever been to NKY.

 

Don't worry about it.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giants 0-17... lose in the first round of the playoffs. ;)

 

Thats not possible.:bunny:

  • Author
Posts like this make it all the sweeter when the Boys get busted out of the playoffs in the first game once again.

 

 

Ha ha. Dancing banana worthy. :banana:

Giants 0-17... lose in the first round of the playoffs. ;)

 

Is that the new math I hear so much about?

Posts like this make it all the sweeter when the Boys get busted out of the playoffs in the first game once again.

 

I was obviously being sarcastic (even though I would like for it to end up that way), it is way too early to predict anything for next year. I mean who would have thought one year ago that the Patriots would go out and get an entire group of receivers for Brady to throw to, and that Eli would play as well as he has over the last 2 months.

I was obviously being sarcastic (even though I would like for it to end up that way), it is way too early to predict anything for next year. I mean who would have thought one year ago that the Patriots would go out and get an entire group of receivers for Brady to throw to, and that Eli would play as well as he has over the last 2 months.

 

NBC analyst Tiki Barber obviously is not one.

HaHaHa, no chance of them doing it again, and honestly, after this, I doubt they even want to.

  • Author
HaHaHa, no chance of them doing it again, and honestly, after this, I doubt they even want to.

 

I'd say this makes them way more motivated than the whole "spygate" thing.

NBC analyst Tiki Barber obviously is not one.

 

That makes it even better that he was able to do it. I know it is his job now, but still.

I'd say this makes them way more motivated than the whole "spygate" thing.

 

I agree, but i think they would rather be 14-6 and world champions, than 18-1 and first loser, they won't go undeafted next year.

  • Author
I agree, but i think they would rather be 14-6 and world champions, than 18-1 and first loser, they won't go undeafted next year.

 

They'd rather win every game. You know, "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... HELLO?!?"

They'd rather win every game. You know, "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... HELLO?!?"

 

That wasn't one of his choices, like the quote though.

The Cowboys are going to win it all next year anyways.
:ylsuper:
They'd rather win every game. You know, "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... HELLO?!?"

 

 

They would rather, but obivously it didn't happen this year, and it won't happen next year, they may win it all, they won't be undeafeted. I also like the quote though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.