Raceland 60 Ashland 55

It is correct but I am not sure how many times they have faced each other. I think it is only a handful of games in the last 30 yrs. (but that is just a guess).

I believe I heard Dickie say this win breaks a string of 24 wins in a row for Ashland against Raceland. That would mean they have only played 24 times in the last 60 years.

Congratulations to the Rams on the win. Rams did an outstanding job on the boards winning the rebounding battle 32-26. Raceland also did a great job in their transition offense with balanced scoring. Rams got a great effort from Soph. Cody Barker who led the Rams in scoring with 16 ( I think).

Peyton Martin had 13.

Nice game for the Tomcats Danny Coleman who had a dbl-dbl. ( I apologize to the Tomcats fans and the young Mr. Coleman, I didn't get his totals).

I believe I heard Dickie say this win breaks a string of 24 wins in a row for Ashland against Raceland. That would mean they have only played 24 times in the last 60 years.

If Dickie said it , then it must be true!!!: He isn't wrong very often.

"In Dickie We Trust".:lol:

I knew it wasn't many but didn't have an exact total.

Great night at The Palace. Huge crowd for the Rams. Rams played inspired basketball and got a huge win. I would like to give a special thanks to Raceland teacher and golf coach Wendall Morris who will be leaving this week to serve our country in the Middle East. they announced him at the game and he recieved a standing ovation from both the Raceland and Ashland fans. Thanks Tomcat fans this was very classy. Coach Morris will be serving and missing his only son's graduation this year. Our prayers and thoughts will be with him. Cody Barker was the difference tonight as the Tomcats had no answer for his inside play. Way to go Rams! Lets keep it rolling into the 63rd District Tourney!!!!

Great night at The Palace. Huge crowd for the Rams. Rams played inspired basketball and got a huge win. I would like to give a special thanks to Raceland teacher and golf coach Wendall Morris who will be leaving this week to serve our country in the Middle East. they announced him at the game and he recieved a standing ovation from both the Raceland and Ashland fans. Thanks Tomcat fans this was very classy. Coach Morris will be serving and missing his only son's graduation this year. Our prayers and thoughts will be with him. Cody Barker was the difference tonight as the Tomcats had no answer for his inside play. Way to go Rams! Lets keep it rolling into the 63rd District Tourney!!!!

Coach Morris is one of the finest men I've known. Great man. I , for one, applaud him for his service. Trust me when I say that our country couldn't be in better hands!!!:ylsuper:

Coach Morris is one of the finest men I've known. Great man. I , for one, applaud him for his service. Trust me when I say that our country couldn't be in better hands!!!:ylsuper:

Thanks spindoc, I feel the same way about Coach Morris, he will be missed greatly in our community and school for the next year!

Great game at "The Palace" tonight. Coach Floyd had all the right answers tonight. Cody Barker played a great offensive game. I spoke with Coach Morris and wished him God speed while abroad. He said he leaves Monday for training exercises. You will be in our prayers Coach Morris! I also ran into Little Cville tonight. It was great to see him!