Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County vs. Carroll County - 8th Region All 'A' Finals

Featured Replies

Lets get it going....

 

I have to stay with Gallatin County in this game. Playing at home... already beat the Panthers twice this season. I think Gallatin wins by 17pts to take the 8th region All 'A' championship for a 3rd consecutive time. :banana:

 

Go Cats!:jump:

Good luck to both teams!!! I'll see you tonight.

It would be a major upset if the Panthers win. Gallatin has a lot of weapons and a proven team.

  • Author
It would be a major upset if the Panthers win. Gallatin has a lot of weapons and a proven team.

 

Agreed.

Good luck, Wildcats. If I can get out of work early enough tomorrow, I may try to make it up that way for the game.

I will take Gallatin by 18, and the starters sit the last four minutes.

Oh boy! They say it is tough to beat a team 3 times in a season, but I think Gallatin won't have a problem! Cats by 21!

Panthers have been playing better so don't make your Richmond reservations too soon GC fans. But it will be a tall order for the Miller boys. GC 59-51.

GO Panthers...I am pulling for the upset.!

On paper, Gallatin has everything going for them. But that is why the games are won on the floor and not on paper. I am hoping for the upset, but what I am hoping for the most is a good clean game. I hope this is kept a FRIENDLY rivalry. Good Luck tonight Panthers!! We will be cheering for you. :ylsuper:

Judging by last nights game, I'm going to go with Gallatin by 20+.

:cool:

GC by 24

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.