Prayers are urgently needed

ladiesbballcoach

There was a house fire in Butler this morning and as school was finishing up, it was thought that a preschooler had lost his life in the fire.

Now it seems that the fire department has not been able to recover the body and there is a hope that the boy got out and is lost in the surrounding wooded area.

Please pray that this is true and God will lead the boy to one of the volunteers searching for him.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my...this is horrible. A lot of things run through my mind when I read this...like, was the boy really in the house, was he lost, did someone kidnap him, etc...?

Prayers are sent...God, please let this child be alright and keep him safe from harm...be with everyone who is giving their time to search, and be with the family and keep them safe from harm. God, protect the dad, he is really going to have to be strong durning this time...let him be alright as well.

What a terrible sad story. This family has the prayers from Racleand and the "Rambler" family lbbc.

My God Bless and comfort this family and be with the little boy and let him find his way back and the people that are looking for him find him. God please be with this family, we know that you are may you shower this little boy and the father with you Grace, healing and mercy.

In Jesus Name We Pray.........Amen.

What a terrible sad story. This family has the prayers from Racleand and the "Rambler" family lbbc.

My God Bless and comfort this family and be with the little boy and let him find his way back and the people that are looking for him find him. God please be with this family, we know that you are may you shower this little boy and the father with you Grace, healing and mercy.

In Jesus Name We Pray.........Amen.

Amen. Please keep us updated.