2008 St. Xavier

bugatti

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Maybe the Tigers are simply overworking themselves and creating all of these injury situations." I didn't see a smiley after that one, but you're joking right?

Many folks in Louisville were accusing Rick Pitino of creating the injury bug at U of L basketball with his demanding workout schedule. Now that they are healthy, they are performing failrly well.

My comment was a little tongue-in-cheek and also could have some validity.

There were a great number of injuries suffered by the Tigers this season.

Difference is, your school is never mentioned in post 24. But the whole world revolves around it in your world. Why can't you follow the advice of PR and stay out of this thread and fix the power problems on Shelbyville Road?

Back to the thread-What grade schools are Bickel and Karrer from?

What Power problems?

• 3 months later...
How well does Deuce catch out of the backfield?

Deuce is an outstanding receiver. He probably has the best hands on the team. It would be great if the offense was expanded so that more swing passes were thrown to backs who are not split out or put in motion, but aligned in a normal I or split back position. We have had some success with this the past couple of years throwing to the fullback, but, for whatever reason, it is seldom used. :cool:

Wyatt Gray, Botner, Sweeney, Whoodus and Baucher will all catch some balls this year.

Add Carraro, Nall, Jury, Goodwin and Estele (TE) as guys that will catch the ball as well. Also, I would not be surprised to see DJ Hall playing the role as a wide receiver as well.

Add Carraro, Nall, Jury, Goodwin and Estele (TE) as guys that will catch the ball as well. Also, I would not be surprised to see DJ Hall playing the role as a wide receiver as well.

I agree with all the names listed except DJ Hall. That would mean he would be playing both ways.