Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland takes another hit..

Featured Replies

One less player on a already short line-up. Matt Rowe isn't apart of the Tomcats anymore.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it for Matt, but all it means is another shot for one of the younger players.

Why is he not part of the team?

  • Author

He quit today before practice. I'm not sure of the reason why though.

Matt's own choosing. His decision only. Not staff. To make sure everyone is clear, there is NO issues with the Tomcats. This is a single player issue. On a brighter note, Cody Bowling got cleared and is ready to go.

  • Author
Matt's own choosing. His decision only. Not staff. To make sure everyone is clear, there is NO issues with the Tomcats. This is a single player issue. On a brighter note, Cody Bowling got cleared and is ready to go.

 

Yeah, it was his choice. Cody and Wes Griffith returned today.

Coach Biggs will have the Tomcats ready I am sure- many kids this time of year think about quitting for several reasons- no one knows for sure but the team must go on and work hard to get in the mix at region again. Good luck to both Matt and the Tomcats

What grade is Matt?

I hate to see the Tomcats lose a player but more importantly I hate to see a kid having trouble. I don't know what the problem/reasons are and I don't need or have to know.

I just hope that everything works out for the Rowe kid.:thumb:

What grade is Matt?

 

Juinor I think.

How much did this kid contribute before he quit?

Yeah, it was his choice. Cody and Wes Griffith returned today.

 

 

Sorry, I forgot about Wes.

For a team that struggles rebounding the ball this is a tough break. I hope for the kid everything turns out well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.