Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you suffer from E.D.?

Featured Replies

Do you suffer from E.D.? You know, Electile Dysfunction.

 

Do none of the candidates arouse you? Are they all basically a turn-off?

 

Seriously, I think this bunch of candidates are better than we have had in the past, but I feel we still have to choose the lesser of many evils. Not that they are evil, just not who we would choose to run our country. How do we get real leaders to run for office and cure our E.D.?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you suffer from E.D.? You know, Electile Dysfunction.

 

Do none of the candidates arouse you? Are they all basically a turn-off?

 

Seriously, I think this bunch of candidates are better than we have had in the past, but I feel we still have to choose the lesser of many evils. Not that they are evil, just not who we would choose to run our country. How do we get real leaders to run for office and cure our E.D.?

 

I just....no no no...it's just too easy. :irked: :sssh::irked:

According to Mike Ditka, Levitra will help with this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, nevermind.

I heard Howard Fineman today talking to Tony Kornheiser and he referred to the Republican choices as being like the Cincinnati Bengals - shows some flash occasionally but leaves you disappointed.

Maybe I'm just too picky (probably why I'm still single), but I have yet to go to the booths in a presidential election or primary and feel good about the lever I pulled. Sure would be great if there was someone who was capable, likable, ethical and honorable running. But alas, not in my lifetime.

Maybe I'm just too picky (probably why I'm still single), but I have yet to go to the booths in a presidential election or primary and feel good about the lever I pulled. Sure would be great if there was someone who was capable, likable, ethical and honorable running. But alas, not in my lifetime.

 

I think your post hits on the feeling that many have about Obama and why he's getting new voters out.

I think your post hits on the feeling that many have about Obama and why he's getting new voters out.

 

I'm not sold on him either.

I'm not sold on him either.

 

My post was not an endorsement of him but , rather, a comment on your post. Many people that are for Obama are feeling "excited" about him and the hope he provides to them. Unlike you (and many) who feel unenthused, these people do and that makes Obama unique.

My post was not an endorsement of him but , rather, a comment on your post. Many people that are for Obama are feeling "excited" about him and the hope he provides to them. Unlike you (and many) who feel unenthused, these people do and that makes Obama unique.
What's he offering? Just the same old song and dance, no reason for anyone to get excited. Lack of experience is another turn off.

I've been reading all the candidate-related threads, but haven't been able to summon up enough like or dislike for any of them in order to participate in the discussions. :sleep:

I think, regardless of your personal feelings on the candidates (“lesser of the two evils” scenario), it's imperative that we vote. If we don't reward even the most negligible step for the better we will never see it. The attitude of refusing to vote or boycotting elections only serves to perpetuate what we have now.

Although none of the candidates truly excites me, I will support Romney, Guliani, and probably Huckabee if any of them get the nomination. If McCain gets the Republican nomination, then I will probably vote for the third party candidate who best matches my positions.

What's he offering? Just the same old song and dance, no reason for anyone to get excited. Lack of experience is another turn off.

 

It would be hard even for someone who is hard right to ignore the excitement that is the Obama campaign. You may not think its worthy of such excitement but that doesn't change the fact that many ,especially young, voters are excited about him. Again, it doesn't matter why. While I was too young to know for sure, my guess is that its similar to Bobby Kennedy in 1968.

I think, regardless of your personal feelings on the candidates (“lesser of the two evils” scenario), it's imperative that we vote. If we don't reward even the most negligible step for the better we will never see it. The attitude of refusing to vote or boycotting elections only serves to perpetuate what we have now.

 

I'll definitely vote. Just not with much enthusiasm, with the way it's looking now. I hate this crappy, entrenched 2 party system.

I'll definitely vote. Just not with much enthusiasm, with the way it's looking now. I hate this crappy, entrenched 2 party system.

 

I definitely agree. Of course that's what we get when only ~60% of the populous bothers to vote, and even less bother to care.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.