Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview vs. Bath Co. predictions

Featured Replies

Whats everyone think?

Welcome to BGP oldasdirt:thumb:.

I will say that Fairview should probaby be the favorite but I just have a feeling about Bath in this one.

 

Bath Co. 58

Fairview 53

Bath County 63

Fairview 50

I believe this game is being played at Bath Co. I will take them at home over Fairview.

Bath by 6

I think Fairview is past due to snap out of their slump. But the home court advantage will be too much to overcome. I pick Bath by 8. I hope I'm wrong but if you can't beat Ashland at home I just don't see you beating Bath on the road.

Fairview by 8

I'd like to see a Rose Hill, Bath Co. rematch.

Wildcats by 8.

Its going to be a good game I'll take Fairview gy 4.

I think Fairview is past due to snap out of their slump. But the home court advantage will be too much to overcome. I pick Bath by 8. I hope I'm wrong but if you can't beat Ashland at home I just don't see you beating Bath on the road.[/QUOTE]

 

Nice Ashland jab.:irked:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.