Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview vs. Bath Co. predictions

Featured Replies

Bath is a very tough and dedicated team. I haven't see Fairview this year so can't make a comparison.

 

Personally . . . I'd LOVE to see Bath win this one!

Bath County to win and hopefully make it to Rupp by beating Rose Hill again.

Bath County to win and hopefully make it to Rupp by beating Rose Hill again.

 

Don't they still play at McBrayer at EKU

Bath County to win and hopefully make it to Rupp by beating Rose Hill again.

 

If they win and beat Rose Hill, then go to Rupp, they're gonna miss the All-A state tournament son!

I suppose a prediction should occur since this is a prediction thread. I'll go out on a limb and say that that Hall boy will get hot, go for 30 and they'll still lose by 10.

 

Bath 72

Fairview 62

I suppose a prediction should occur since this is a prediction thread. I'll go out on a limb and say that that Hall boy will get hot, go for 30 and they'll still lose by 10.

 

Bath 72

Fairview 62

 

Haven't seen either team, but saw RH beat Elliott. Anybody who beats RH by 18 gets my vote. RH is obviously playing a lot better than earlier in the year. Bath by 12-14 points over Fairview.

Is this game on the radio anywhere?

 

All I can find is the UK/TN game.

 

Where's everybody's priorities... :rolleyes:

 

 

 

:lol:

Yes the all A is at Richmond. Yes!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.