Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida updates

Featured Replies

Coury can dunk?!

  • Replies 213
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a joke. No defense at all.

I didn't know Coury could dunk

 

:laugh:

Fast break, fast break, fast break. C'mon Cats.

 

23 to 28 Gators.

 

25 to 30 Gators at the half..

 

 

C'mon now. You always give the leading score first.

It could have been better, thats the good news. Right now I'm thinking hey these ain't last years gators.

This is a very solid Florida team... However, I feel they are more back to the Roberson/Walsh/Lee days... Great in the regular season, fade fast in March.

 

They could prove me wrong, though.

Kentucky's big guys need to learn how to switch off picks. If they would have done that Kentucky would have been up by 10 points at the half.

Kentucky's big guys need to learn how to switch off picks. If they would have done that Kentucky would have been up by 10 points at the half.

 

I haven't been watching the game. I am watching the Xavier game mostly. But are they killing them on high ball screens? Because they have killed UK on that play for years.

I haven't been watching the game. I am watching the Xavier game mostly. But are they killing them on high ball screens? Because they have killed UK on that play for years.

 

Yes...Coury is slowing and trying to double team Cathlas( I think thats how you spell it), and he is a speedy passer.

The thing I worry about is majority of the kids playing for the Gators are Freshman...

I do what I want. :walk:

 

 

 

No you won't. :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.