Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co. 60 Carroll Co. 53

Featured Replies

Final per KHSAA Gallatin goes 6-0 in district play. Congrats Gallatin Co.

Congrats to Gallatin, it was a tough game. Lots of fouls on both sides. I was proud of Carroll they are looking better each game.

Congrats to the Wildcats.

 

Congrats also to the Panthers. I hear that you played a heck of a game!

 

And for the record...in the prediction thread, I called Gallatin by 8!

  • Author
Congrats to the Wildcats.

 

Congrats also to the Panthers. I hear that you played a heck of a game!

 

And for the record...in the prediction thread, I called Gallatin by 8!

 

Got any lottery numbers?

Congrats to the Wildcats.

 

Congrats also to the Panthers. I hear that you played a heck of a game!

 

And for the record...in the prediction thread, I called Gallatin by 8!

 

Doesn't 60-53= 7??? :D

 

Very good game. Capacity crowd there and the atmosphere was electric. Congrats to Gallatin for 6-0 in district play.

Doesn't 60-53= 7??? :D

 

Very good game. Capacity crowd there and the atmosphere was electric. Congrats to Gallatin for 6-0 in district play.

 

Hey now! That is the closest I have every gotten in a game prediction!

Doesn't 60-53= 7??? :D

 

Every site has one person that is a math teacher...:lol:

Doesn't 60-53= 7??? :D

 

Every site has one person that is a math teacher...:lol:

 

Every site has a smart professor...:sssh:

Great game. Carroll led for three quarters and just ran out of gas down the stretch. Panthers get better each time out. Their defense (and Gallatins) was swarming tonight. A great district battle. Here's hoping the Panthers keep improving and make some noise down the stretch.

Hey now! That is the closest I have every gotten in a game prediction!

 

It was a very good guess! Closer than mine...

 

 

Doesn't 60-53= 7??? :D

 

Every site has one person that is a math teacher...:lol:

 

 

Geezul! Just joking with TB&G...:eek:

Great game and great atmosphere. Even though the panther's did not come out on top, they played a heck of a game, as did Gallatin. The Jones boys played very well. Balance scoring across the board.

 

Yager was on fire tonight!! Great game, but freethrows were definitely the factor. I think that Carroll only shot 10 or so and it seemed that Gallatin shot over 30 and really did not miss that many.

 

Great game. Always a big rivalry. :ylsuper:

Great atmosphere tonight. Both teams played really hard; tough defense. Congrats to GC.

Wow, I didn't think CC could stay so tight with GC. Must have been a great game! Congrats to GC!

As against Owen, (even though they led the whole way through) Gallatin found a way to win. That's what the good teams do, Carroll played an excellent ballgame, playing like that will produce some victories for the Panthers. A good Friday night ballgame tonight.

 

Anyone have any individual numbers?

Nice win GC. I was just glad to see a close and competitive one for a change. Coming from behind is what GC does. They have been doing it for the last three or years Carroll had a well balanced night. Still need to keep some of the negative emotions in check and not be so suprised when they get a fouls called on them. Carroll cuts off the baseline and takes more than one charge the outcome may have been different. Going to the baseline is part of GC's scheme. Carroll played much better D and shot well from the arc. Enjoyed the game and seeing all my GC freinds! Yes, you can have freinds from Sawville if you live in Carrollton. Go Cats and Go Buckeyes! Not!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.