Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Big East

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'm not sure this thread was meant to be serious

 

Really??? :D

ACC is the best conference in the nation anyways. :)

I'm a jerk at a high level... :lol:

 

I thought there was a rule about name calling. Personnel attacks I believe. You can't get any more personnel then this. :D

With all the teams the Beast has they should be the top.

I think the 96 SEC has to go down as the greatest year ever for a basketball conference!!! All you have to do really is look at what UK did. And the rest is just icing on the cake!!!!:flame:

I think the 96 SEC has to go down as the greatest year ever for a basketball conference!!! All you have to do really is look at what UK did. And the rest is just icing on the cake!!!!:flame:

 

Greatest Year for a basketball conference would have to be 1985, Georgetown, St. Johns and Villanova all from the Big East went to the Final Four that was held in Rupp Arena.

ACC is the best conference in the nation anyways. :)

 

Nope! Sorry..

  • Author
Greatest Year for a basketball conference would have to be 1985, Georgetown, St. Johns and Villanova all from the Big East went to the Final Four that was held in Rupp Arena.

 

:ylsuper:

:ylsuper:

 

Rank em at this time?

 

Big East

ACC

Pac 10

A-10

Conference USA

MEAC

Ivy

GLVC

SEC

 

Just guessing...

Nope! Sorry..

 

sorry, yes it is... :D

Rank em at this time?

 

Big East

ACC

Pac 10

A-10

Conference USA

MEAC

Ivy

GLVC

SEC

 

Just guessing...

 

If we are talking about this year then I would agree with the above, but over more than course of years, I think that it would look like this

 

ACC

Big East

PAC

SEC

Big 12

so on and so forth

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.