Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery Co. v/s St. Patrick predictions (MCIT 1st Round)

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on this one? Both teams have good records right now.

St. Pat by 3. Game will be good, and go back in forth. I just have to go with the Saints on this one!

Looking forward to finally seeing Owens and Anderson play. I will take St Pat in a close one.

Looking forward to finally seeing Owens and Anderson play. I will take St Pat in a close one.

 

Looking forward to this matchup as well. I will take the Saints by 5.

  • Author

I don't see any common opponents so far, but one of the Saints losses is to West Carter - who finished 7th out of 8 in the Gateway Classic at Montgomery Co. last week???

The Indians are too big and too deep... I'll take Montgomery by 12.

I will take St. Pat by 7.

I'll take St.Pat bye 3. Owens and Anderson r playin as good as anyone a round right now.They will be hard to stop.

Montgomery by 10 or more. Montgomery has good size and they are well coached. Much better this year. With all that, good luck Saints.

Owens and family are a class act, but going to have to go with Montgomery by 10.

MCHS is very physical. Too physical for St. Pat.

St Pat is playing well. They had a nice run in the Fifth 3rd at Bracken, BUT this will be a different tourney. Montgomery will win but St. Pat will play them well for 1/2 the game.

Montgomery Co is ranked #2 in the region. I don't put alot into rankings, but I do feel that Montgomery is the better team. They should win by 15+.

St Pat is playing well. They had a nice run in the Fifth 3rd at Bracken, BUT this will be a different tourney. Montgomery will win but St. Pat will play them well for 1/2 the game.

 

I think you meant the "First National Bank of Brooksville Classic" not the Fifth-Third, which was held at Lexington Catholic?? They were definately the best and most consistant team in that tourney, but Montgomery would appear to be a little further along at this point; having beaten the likes of Campbell County and GRClark? Montgomery will run some with St. Pats, but I like MC 90-77!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.