Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/FIU updates

Featured Replies

Patterson, Meeks, and Bradley are all having nice games...

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha, it was pretty bad, I just figured he had to get hit on the arm or something, I couldn't honestly believe that he had that pitiful an arm.

 

Can anyone else help me pronounce at least half of the Florida International players' names? Besides White, James, and Hicks im pretty much stumped.

  • Author
Hahaha, it was pretty bad, I just figured he had to get hit on the arm or something, I couldn't honestly believe that he had that pitiful an arm.

 

Can anyone else help me pronounce at least half of the Florida International players' names? Besides White, James, and Hicks im pretty much stumped.

 

He didn't even get hit though! He threw it like a shotput and it barely made it to halfcourt.

Bad shot by Crawford.

!

 

You could copy and save this and use it every game.

Coury just threw the most girly outlet pass I've ever seen in my life. I can't stop laughing. :lol:

 

The sad thing was he cocked his arm back like he was gonna launch it and threw it about 10 feet and should've been out of bounds. :laugh:

  • Author

63-34 UK.

  • Author
The sad thing was he cocked his arm back like he was gonna launch it and threw it about 10 feet and should've been out of bounds. :laugh:

 

I really can't stop laughing. It took a jumping-out-of-bounds save by Crawford to keep it in play.

  • Author

I just wrote on Mark Coury's wall on facebook-

 

I realize we've never met, but I really need to know something. What happened on that outlet pass in today's game? You know, the one you cocked back to launch and it went 10 feet and Joe had to jump out of bounds to save it? I don't want to believe your accuracy is that bad. :)

Hahaha, poor guy, he doesn't stand a chance with you as a fan does he UKPat? Im thinking you might have one less friend at UK after today.

  • Author
Hahaha, poor guy, he doesn't stand a chance with you as a fan does he UKPat? Im thinking you might have one less friend at UK after today.

 

No, I'm just giving him a chance to explain himself. I really don't want to believe he is that bad.

  • Author

Fancy ball-handling by Porter. :rolleyes:

Krebs just called Kyle Macy a girl...

Coury and Krebs are gonna look you up UKPat.....:fight:

 

 

 

;)

  • Author

We've got the All-Hobbit Team in right now...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.