Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/FIU updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Let's also talk about how terrible Jerad Carter's haircut is. I get the feeling his hairstyle hasn't changed since early middle school. I think Morakinyo Williams should hold him down and let Dwight Perry take some scissors to it.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

If I were a ref, I would have called that play by Ramel a walk.

If I were a ref, I would have called that play by Ramel a walk.

 

Don't you have some dusting to do??? :D

  • Author

43-21 UK at the half.

I'm gonna hand it to the Cats, better play than what we have seen.

  • Author
Don't you have some dusting to do??? :D

 

I got it finished last night. That's why I'm posting like I just had 3 Mountain Dews in succession.

  • Author

Hey Joe, you see how Jasper throws that entry pass? Yeah, just like that.

What is the attendence for this game?

I see alot of empty seats. I turned down

2 lower arena seats for this game.

 

Don't know any numbers yet but the guys on TV said it was a better crowd than they thought it would be.

  • Author

Galindo reminds me of Delonte West.

  • Author

19,184 is the official attendance.

  • Author

56-30 UK. 14 minutes left.

Is it just me, or did Macy say earlier that there was 23,000....Or was I just hearing things...Oh well...Still a good number.

  • Author

Coury just threw the most girly outlet pass I've ever seen in my life. I can't stop laughing. :lol:

  • Author
Great pass Coury, you can't throw it 15 feet??

 

:laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.