Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/FIU updates

Featured Replies

How small is FIU's PG?

I think I've got him by a few inches... :lol:

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
How small is FIU's PG?

 

I checked. 5'9".

  • Author

I can't help but wince every time Jasper jumps.

I checked. 5'9".

Then he has GT by 8".

Then he has GT by 8".

 

:irked::fight:

What is the attendence for this game?

I see alot of empty seats. I turned down

2 lower arena seats for this game.

28-12 Cats

How small is FIU's PG?

 

Unless he's grown since high school, he might not even be 5'9". BTW, he's Michael James, some of you may remember him from his days at Apollo High School.

  • Author

36-15 UK.

Bad shot by Crawford.

 

 

Porter coming in wearing the Iverson arm band!

  • Author

Let's talk about Porter getting married over the summer. Does he have to live in the Lodge still? If so, does his wife live with him?

 

More importantly, is she attractive?

Does BG have any say about student seating at Rupp Arena?

  • Author

Also, what kind of steely resolve does it take to get married as a high-profile college athlete? You literally have girls throwing themselves at you and you've got to be like "See the ring?"

A lot of empty seats but there is 23,000 to watch the Cats play today.

 

They are actually getting something worth watching, it may be a horrible FIU team, but hey, you gotta blow teams like this OUT. I really hope Billy G uses this starting lineup, or similar one agaisnt The Ville. I love the Bradley,Patterson,Crawford,Meeks and Jasper lineup.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.