December 21, 200718 yr Author It might be a blessing for Pitt's to have a more physical kind of game with play action off of it. With that being said Willie was leading the league in rushing I think? Big Ben is hurt too but I don't know how bad. Losing A. Smith seems to be a huge problem. S. Jackson had almost 65 yds early in the 2nd quarter but the Rams got behind and kept throwing. The run defense is starting to look a lot worse.
December 21, 200718 yr Put a fork in the Steelers they're going home after the 1st round of the playoffs.
December 21, 200718 yr Put a fork in the Steelers they're going home after the 1st round of the playoffs. Same thing was said when they brought home #5.
December 21, 200718 yr Go Bengals is so, so clever SpinDoc... how in the world did you think of that? Also, yea losing a pro bowl back isn't a big deal. Mark down #6 right guys? :lol:
December 22, 200718 yr Who did you lose the bet to anyway? What bet? I just feel obligated to go into any thread about the Steelers and just say Go Steelers, I dont have a whole lot of insight on them
December 22, 200718 yr Go Bengals is so, so clever SpinDoc... how in the world did you think of that? Also, yea losing a pro bowl back isn't a big deal. Mark down #6 right guys? :lol: I'm rooting for the Bengals oh clever OR this week because the Steelers need them to beat the Browns, you have been paying attention haven't you? Nevermind....... By the way, it's too easy to target the Bengals (which I wasn't but now am). So I'll simply say this....at least we are in the hunt for #6, what # is your team in the hunt for?
December 27, 200718 yr The Steelers look even worse as far as contending down the stretch although Davenport is solid. The good news out of it if there is any is that Fred Taylor should finally get into the Pro Bowl. While I NEVER want to see a player injured, Taylor REALLY deserves to get into the Pro Bowl. A class guy, and one of the most underrated players in the league.
December 27, 200718 yr Stupid Parker cost me winning my fantasy league!! :mad::mad::mad::madman::madman::madman:
December 27, 200718 yr On account of Parker's injury, our league's championship game ended in a tie. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.